Thursday 10 March 2011

Double page spread for my music magazine

This is the double page spread for my music magazine, it is different from my draft because it uses a better title style for the band name than my original, I also changed the band name because the new band name is better than my old name. there is only one large picture on the page because I did not want to have to many pictures. The writing is an interview style so it is short but contains information about the band and what they are doing but is not overwhelming for the reader. There is a solid colour on the background of the double page spread so that the title, text and picture stand out against it. I used the same text for the title that I used on my front cover and contents page so that the magazine had continuity. I used green text against the black background but used white text on the sub heading so that it would catch the readers eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment