Friday 4 March 2011

Front cover for my music magazine

This is the front cover that I will be using for my music magazine and it is very different to the draft that I did for it. I decided to use one large picture as the background instead of using three small pictures because it made it easier to read the text on the front cover and I could also include some smaller pictures. The text I added is much more descriptive than the text I used in my draft, and the text also talks about things such as competitions as this will maybe persuade the reader to buy because they may have a chance of winning. Also when I talked about the band that will feature on my double page spread I have changed there name from Caution to Anarchy in paradise, I will also make theses changes on my double page spread. I also changed the font set out of my magazine name Generation so that it will stand out more and look more bold. I think that all the changes I have made will improve the quality of my magazine and would make people want to pick it up and read it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment