Tuesday 9 November 2010

LIIAR interpretations of the brief

For my front page I will have to have a masthead and also a slogan, I will also have a large picture on the front page of the main artist I will do the front page spread on and some smaller pictures of other artists in the magazine. For the picture of my main artist I will have a medium close up shot with not much lighting so that it has some good shadows on the picture. The colour schemes that I will use will be dark greens and reds but also some bright colours.
I would be producing my magazine so that it could appeal to my target audience and also to compete with magazines similar to mine such as, Kerrang and NME. I will use some of the features that these magazines use but I have listed.
I want my magazine to show that my chosen genre of music is the best around and that it is high quality music, I would also like it to show that my target audience to be shown in a positive view because my target audience is one with sometimes carries a stereotype.
My main target audience is rock/metal fans and also in some cases punk fans age from 15-25. I could develop this later by the style of the main artist I choose to use for my magazine, as this person could decide what the main type of target audience I am aiming for.
I want my magazine to be seen as up to date and modern but I also want it to contain some older artists, I also want my target audience to be seen better from this magazine because 15-25 year olds seem to have a very negative stereotype.

No comments:

Post a Comment